St. Louis Personal Injury Attorneys
Ed Brown is a principle partner in Brown & Brown. Ed concentrates on Brown & Brown’s Criminal Law and Traffic cases.
Ed started his career in law by working for Citicorp and as a Law Clerk with the Illinois 5th District Appellate Court. Ed then came back to St. Louis, where he joined his brother Dan and formed Brown & Brown in 1993.
Ed is a fluent speaker of Russian and outside of the office enjoys several sports.
Since forming Brown & Brown in 1993, Ed has handled thousands of traffic tickets and criminal cases.
· Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, St. Louis University, 1987
· Bachelors Degree, Accounting, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1982
· The Missouri Bar
· The Illinois Bar
· United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
· The Bar Association of
Metropolitan St. Louis
· Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
· Association of Trial Lawyers of America