St. Louis Personal Injury Attorneys
Daniel Brown is a principal partner in Brown & Brown. Dan concentrates on Brown & Brown’s personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
Dan started his career in law by working for the prosecuting attorneys’ office in downtown Chicago, Illinois, where he tried over 100 cases. Dan then came back to St. Louis, where he joined his brother Ed and formed Brown & Brown in 1993.
· Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, St. Louis University, 1991
· Bachelors Degree, Computer Science, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1984
· The Missouri Bar
· The Illinois Bar
· United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
· The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
· Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
· Association of Trial Lawyers of America