St. Louis Personal Injury Attorneys
David Jerome heads the Illinois office located at 5440 North Illinois, Suite 101, Fairview Heights, IL. David has limited his practice to representing injured workers for work accidents occurring in both Missouri and Illinois. He has tried hundreds of cases throughout Missouri and Illinois.
He began the first seven years of his legal career as a defense attorney representing employers and their insurance carriers in workers’ compensation matters. He now uses that knowledge and experience against the insurance carriers in aggressively representing injured workers and helping them obtain the maximum benefits that they are allowed under
He also has extensive experience representing union members in helping to coordinate the union’s disability benefits with the workers’ compensation benefits. For seriously injured workers, David has assisted in coordinating the workers compensation benefits with Social Security Disability and Medicare.
· Juris Doctor, St. Louis University, 1994
· Bachelors Degree, Southern Illinois University, 1988
· The Missouri Bar
· The Illinois Bar
· Illinois Bar Association, admitted 1995
· Missouri Bar Association, admitted 1995
· The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
· Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
· Association of Trial Lawyers of America
· Kids’ Chance of Missouri - Board of Directors
· Planning Commissioner - City of Collinsville, IL