The best way to find out about your rights – as well as your legal options for resolving a claim – is to attend a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. During this meeting, you can benefit from:
- Access to a skilled lawyer
- Helpful answers to your questions
- Clear advice regarding your potential claim and how to position it for the best possible resolution.
To schedule this meeting, call (314)333-3333 for our St. Louis office or (618) 888-8888 for our Illinois office. You can also email us using the contact form below.
If you are unable to travel to our offices for a consultation, we are more than happy to travel to you. We understand that injuries and other circumstances can make travel challenging. And we know how important it is to get answers in the aftermath of an accident or other traumatic event. That’s why we are dedicated to:
- Going the extra mile to help injured people get on the road to recovery
- Providing our clients with personal service, superior representation and effective advocacy.
Let’s talk about your potential case and your best options for moving forward. Just contact us.
Contacting us does not establish an attorney-client relationship. And attending a free consultation with one of our lawyers will not put you under any obligation to retain our services. It can, however, make a great difference in how you proceed. And that can impact the strength and outcome of your case, as well as in your recovery and future.