We recommend you have the following information organized so we can properly determine if you might be eligible for SSDI.
· Your employment history. This includes organizations you worked for over the past 15 years is ideal, the time period that you worked for them and your earnings.
· Your medical diagnosis
· Type(s) of doctor(s) whom you see, including specialists’ names and phone numbers and dates of last visits
· Hospital or medical center where you have received treatment
· How long your condition has kept you from working and dates of any attempts to return to work
· General list of restrictions/limitations your doctor discussed with you
· List of prescriptions/medications to treat your condition
· Any Workers’ Compensation, state disability, SSA retirement, unemployment benefits or long-term disability (if applicable) you are receiving
· Date and information about your most recent denial (if you have already applied and been turned down for SSDI)
· Veteran status
· Debts: back taxes, child support, student loans in default or bankruptcy that has not been discharged
If you are seriously injured anywhere in Missouri just dial 3’s: (314) 333-3333 or (573) 333-3333. In Illinois, just dial 8’s: (618) 888-8888.